Foresite offers full-service property management custom designed to fit the owner's requirements. Aside from the daily responsibilities of keeping the property maintained and running, Foresite’s main focus is to ensure that the property is performing at its optimum level and achieving or exceeding its expected revenue for the owner's financial and operational goals.
Foresite has managed or currently manages properties in the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia and Wisconsin.
- First point of contact for tenants, building workers and maintenance contracts
- Management of day-to-day operations
- Rent maximization through lease administration, constant monitoring of competitor's rents, setting market-based rental policies and management of arrearages & collections
- Constantly identifying and implementing operating efficiencies, including the effective appeal of property tax assessments, resulting in improved property economic performance
- Budget development and accountability
- Monthly Property and financial reporting:
- Customized comprehensive reporting packages including narrative discussion
- Complete financial statement package including accounting reports & budget analysis
- Marketing and leasing status
- Tenant relations
- Implementation of marketing, leasing and advertising strategies
- Reviewing and improving insurance coverage as well as risk mitigation
- Oversight of major repairs or renovations